Monday, July 6, 2009

oh, green world

we went to the beach on saturday and I got a chance to take some shots of lauren, jeff's girl friend ('novia'). lauren and tj are both pretty vintage, so I figured... I might as well put her in some vintage photos. (I should've been sleeping)












textures borrowed (because I didn't make them and they were free):

http://avonley.deviantart.com/art/vintage-paper-texture-91466752?moodonly=24
(I don't drink coffee anyways, so how would I get coffee stained textures of my own?)
http://texurestockbyhjs.deviantart.com/art/Vintage-Photograph-Texture-63592731

2 comments:

  1. one. adam. these are so great. i'm glad you give credits to whoever gave you the textures, too, because they're also incredible. lauren looks beautiful, i'm so excited that you're using your God-given talent so wonderfully. :)

    two. no, i haven't died. but yes, i have your memory card. sorry i went MIA for a while; i do really suck at facebook (i'll start writing someone back and then get distracted and forget what i was doing and then never come back to it) and i have been in and out of the area/state for the last three weeks. and also being sick. but anyways.

    three. send me your address of where you're at right now and i will mail you your wonderful memory card. :)

    four. i think you are great. i miss you and erin bunches. let's be friends again... like, the kind who hang out and talk about God and music and life and stuff, when i get back to school, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thiiiink I'll respond on your blog

    ReplyDelete